My radio listening has many aspects, from casual FM shows, to Non-Directional Beacon DXing. But the reason I love shortwave is... mysteries! So here is the first mystery station in my blog. Actually this and many other stations are called "Numbers Stations" from their fans. I am a dedicated fan of them!
- 1213z : Oriental music intro.
- 1218z : A man started calling "835, 837 7" and repeating that many times.
- 1220z : The man called only "835". So there is a message for him.
- 1221z : "Message" x3 and then the message follows in Arabic numbers:
2680/6280 9084/0948 3880/8308 2120/1220 1325/3152
- 1224z : "Rebeat" x3, then the above message was repeated.
- 1227z : EOM EOT. Carrier until 1240z
Latest addition: Sound sample!