For several days I have noted activity on 9450 kHz at 0800z. Yes, that early! Let's unfold this story first:
Monday 5 February
A carrier noted on 9450 kHz at 0756z. QRT at 0759z
Tuesday 6 February
0753z carrier up! 0754z music, the familiar style of E25! Definitely E25. QRT 0810z
Wednesday 7 February
0749z carrier! Music! "Arouh Le Min" QRT 0800z
And today the surprise:
0823z carrier on 9460 kHz coming and going. Weaker than previous ones. These were as strong as the English E25 transmissions ~1245z. 0826-08028z series of test tones of different frequencies. Maybe it is not related to E25 but is a very interesting event.
- 1211z: Carrier, "Inte Omri" music intro.
- 1217z: "830 16" weaker signals than usual. Read on.
- 1244z: 780 788 27 28 785 29 30 repeated, the usual excellent signal strength now.
- 1246z: 780 repeated, "Message" x3
This message reached USA! Chris of SpyNumbers had the luck to log E25 today along with other people on #wunclub!
- 1248z: "End of message, end of transmission", QRT. Listen! "EOM" is at 4min 51sec.
Too tired now... 73!