I tuned on 9450 kHz at 1201z and a nice carrier was present. But with a lot of pops and later with transmission breaks.
- 1201z: Carrier was present.
- 1212z: Music intro: "Arouh Le Min".
- 1217z: Music stops, hum, bump, man starts calling "8... 830 13".
- 1223z: Mic taps, QRT.
And then the breaks party begun:
- 1241z: Carrier up again.
- 1246z: After a series of test tones and transmission failures, a man starts calling "780 785..." failure again...
- 1249z: Background noises! A voice! Door screeching, then man calling "780 785 29 30 788 27 28" many times.
- 1253z: OM calling "780" many times.
- 1254z: Message of 6 groups: 1310 0160 1111 1754 2130 1111
- 1255z: Repeat.
- 1256z: EOM EOT, QRT.
Richard from e2k group noted:
The last 2 digits of the second group indicates group count. For example, 2nd group today was 0160, the last 2 digits are 60. If you reverse the order (06) you have the group count!Try it in every message I posted and see that it works! Thanks Richard! This tip seems to work even in my old logs!